Poornendulal Nokia7710

Nokia 7710 configuring gmail, upgrading firmware, modal features, Trouble shooting, mp3 tone, message alert, profile, smtp, pop3, image quality, 1.3 mega pixel camera and many more about Nokia 7710 are described in this blog

Google

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Poornendulal Nokia7710
http://www.w3nendu.tk

In the above link i have spoke infavour of Nokia 7710, but now its time to have some drawbacks. I am not able to set .mp3 formats as ring tone. But as i like one of the inbuilt .midi file i am satisfied. But people will always demand for more multimedia experience. This is noe of the major limitation that have been left out in most of the Nokia7710 reviews. So i take the previlage to inform you that this set has no support for .mp3 ringtone in personalising the profile.

http://www.w3nendu.tk/

Camera has only 2X Zooming with 3.2 Megapixel. I have upgrated my camera to 8X for my atisfaction now it is great. But if you cant afford upgrading your camera. Then i would recommend you to install photorite software that provides digital zooming i.e. Zooming implemented using software. But it is not the same performer as upgrading your camera. Upgrading your camera may cost you up to 1500. I bargained to pay only 200 less i.e. 1300. Any way now my mobile takes the great photos. But i wont tell that Nokia 7710 captured bad images before.

http://www.w3nendu.tk/

The clarity was really great and can be compared to the high resolution digital camera. There is a option available called Image Qulity, Set this attribute to high will make all your captured photo to the maximum file size with the best clarity. By default this will be set to normal, we must change to high for better quality. But remember to keep your cell with a nominal free space for RAM expansion while applications execute.

http://www.w3nendu.tk/

But above all these there is a major problem that i am not able to take it. That is my mobile is not alerting for message. I have checked with my profile, and all the settings are perfect but some expection is being occured. And when i send message i could feel the processing delay. I can declare that the Nokia7710 is a er slow mobile if you have more application, he next investment i am going to make in my mobile is that i am going to upgrade my RAM to a few space.

http://www.w3nendu.tk/

Today i was telling the clarity of my mobile to my collegue, i coined the term that i can edit the captured image. But when i tried the option for editing nothing poped up. I found the software problem again. After a restart the mobile was ready for editing the picture. And one of the paramounting drawback was the memory problem. Simply for no reason my mobile poped up ERROR: "No sufficient Memory - Close Open application". I switched all the applications but i dint find close or exit option for most of the application that were with the Nokia 7710 set model. For over comming this i installed program manager that can close all open applications. This time i have not seeing such message anymore.

http://www.w3nendu.tk/

I am resolving most of the errors that i come accross. I am planning to go to the nokia priority dealers and ask for the best nokia service centers in Chennai and i have decided to upgrade mu symbian OS version. I dont know whether i can instal it or not. The default OS version is Symbian 7.0, N90 UI, And i am planning to upgrade with Symbial 9.2, N93 UI, I feel that its impossible but i will better get a Nokia Service Consultant.

http://www.w3nendu.tk

So my dear friends i will meet you in my next post with the best solution for the software problems of nokia 7710 model

Thanking you....

Poornendulal.V - Cyberviral
http://www.w3nendu.tk/

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 6:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q1. Is is possible to upgrade camera to 3.2MP, 8x ZOOM by changing hardware??? If possible give details how it is possible.

Q2. Where can I get photorite for 7710 freely/demo???

Thnx.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home